News / Press Releases
- Principal photography wraps on a 10-hour video series for Erthbound's corporate client, Star Essence, and their Practitioner Certification Training Program, set to roll out Q1, 2014.
- "Slice of SciFi" produces an amazing interview with Bob Layton, the definitive "Iron Man" artist, conducted at Hypno Comics by George Chase.SLICE tv
- Erthbound's camera crew captured brilliant performances by Don Felder, of the Eagles, Marilyn Manson, Tom Jones, David Duchoveny and others at the conlusion of production of Showtime's "Californication" series.
- The Season One Finale of "Nock Out" the new Archery Competition reality series on NBC Sports Network aired and the first Nock Out Champion was crowned. Nielsen ratings indicate 100,000 viewers per episode watched episodes live or on DVR within 24hrs of broadcast.www.NockOut.tv
- Production continues with a mountainous location shoot on a video series for practitioner certification program for corporate client, Star Essence, of Santa Barbara, CA.
- Erthbound's "Slice of SciFi TV" produces interview episodes with Jon Bogdanove, legendary comic book artist know for his work on Superman Comics, to promote his new Strongman series. on 8/13, Slice participates in a roundatable interview with Elon Musk founder of of SpaceX, Tesla Motors and PayPal about his vision for the Hyperloop rail system that moves people to/from LA and San Francisco in a half hour. SLICE tv
- "Nock Out" the new Archery Competition reality series premieres July 26, 1pm Eastern, on NBC Sports Network. Set your DVR!
- Production begins on a series of certification videos for our new corporate client, Star Essence, in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Erthbound's "Slice of SciFi TV" offers another week of exclusive interviews with TBS "King of the Nerds" star Ivan Van Norman who explains how he got into the RPG Game business; the cast & crew of "Hatchet III" for their Red Carpet Premiere; and HBO "TrueBlood" wolf Jamie Gray Hyder, who revealed what it was like to reveal herself totally nude in the new season's opening episode. SLICE tv
- The Contestants for Nock Out Season One have been announced at www.NockOut.tv and the airdate for the premiere episode is set for July 26, 2013 at 1pm on NBC Sports Network!
- Slice of SciFi scores an exclusive interview with George R.R. Martin on the red carpet for the premiere of Game of Thrones Season 3 on HBO.SLICE tv
- Erthbound Entertainment teams with Hypno Comics and Geek & Sundry for a full day of live stream video broadcasting as part of Slice of Scifi's International TableTop Day celebrations.
- Slice of SciFi shoots an exclusive interview with Mark Setrakian behind the scenes of Robot Combat League, the hit competition series seen on Syfy. SLICE tv
- Hollywood Hot Rod's owner, Troy Ladd, renews a development deal with Erthbound's Jeffrey Willerth to create a docu-series about his larger than life existence as the 2012 custom car builder of the year.
- Erthbound Entertainment, in association with Careco Multimedia, contract with NBC Sports Network to air ten episodes of "Nock Out", an archery competition reality series. Visit NOCK OUT TV
- Congratulations! "Slice Of SciFi" airs its 500th episode! The 90-minute special celebration is rife with celebrities, memories, laughs and one of a kind commentary. "Slice" is our daily entertainment news franchise that puts the Science into SciFi. Heard on SiriusXM80 and seen on SLICE tv
- Erthbound Entertainment's digital social network programming for "Dream.On.The Journey of Wembley FC" the branded entertainment reality series presented by Budweiser airs on ESPN International and NBCSports.
- Erthbound Entertainment's digital social network programming for Budweiser's branded entertainment projects launches on Facebook. See the results at Budweiser Facebook
- Production wraps in London, England on Social Network Video Content for a new branded entertainment reality series presented by Budweiser UK.
- The cast and crew of "Slice Of SciFi" invaded the Phoenix ComiCon to shoot celebrity interviews and a series of short-form Con Reports. "Slice is heard on SiriusXM80 and seen on SLICE tv
- "Slice Of SciFi" renews it brodcast agreement with SiriusXM80, our satellite radio partner since 2007. "Slice" is our weekly entertainment news program that puts the Science into SciFi. Heard on SiriusXM80 and seen on SLICE tv
- Filmmaker Les Bernstien is off to Havana, Cuba to shoot the pilot presentation of a car-culture series in development with Erthbound Entertainment.
- Production begins in London, England on Social Network Video Content for a new branded entertainment reality series presented by Budweiser UK.
- Halogen TV announces the series premiere of "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour" begins airing April 15th
- "Slice Of SciFi" recorded it's 400th episode! "Slice" is our weekly entertainment news program that puts the Science into SciFi. Heard on SiriusXM80 and seen on SLICE tv
- "Nock Out" is the new Archery Competition reality series, produced in association with Beartooth Productions.The pilot episode premiered at the Archery Trade Association conference in Columbus, Ohio. Watch Nock Out TV
- Production wraps on the Social Network Content in suport of the new branded entertainment reality series, "The Big Time", presented by Budweiser. Available at YouTube or Facebook
- New for 2012 is "AbandoNation". Join Mark Moran, Rusty Tagliareni, and Christina Mathews on eerie adventures as they cautiously tread where many have tread before. Watch AbandoNation
- Budweiser's groundbreaking social reality show, Bud United presents: The Big Time, is set to debut in early 2012 on US network television, as part of a new agreement with ESPN/ABC to broadcast all of the episodes on ABC.
- Principal photography concludes on the Social Networking video content for the branded entertainment-reality project, "The Big Time", presented by Budweiser.
- Production wraps on an Enterprise Rent A Car commerical with James Alario directing.
- Halogen TV announces the premiere episode of "Roadworthy" begins airing September 26th at 9pm Eastern.
- Erthbound Entertainment signs with London's OTPL Worldwide as the foreign distribution agent for an Adventure/Travel documentary package of three films, "Feat", "Adventuress Wanted" and "A Million Spokes".
- Production begins on creating video content for the branded entertainment project, "The Big Time", presented by Budweiser.
- Erthbound's sister company, FarPoint Media, renews it's SiriusXM contract for our weekly entertainment news program "Slice of SciFi", now on Channel 80.
- Halogen TV approves the pilot presentation for "Challenge America", a series about a youthful group of volunteers that make a difference in the lives of returning veterans. Production to begin this summer.
- Erthbound Entertainment's "Destination West" luxury-lifestyle series is now represented by Carolyn Clayton and ICMedia for worldwide distribution.
- Congratulations to the cast and crew of Erthbound Entertainment for winning Telly Awards for two recent productions. "Fright House" for the DIY Network and "Auto Addiction" for SPEED won Silver Tellys in television programming categories.
- Preproduction begins on a pilot presentation for Halogen TV about a youthful group of volunteers that make a difference in the lives of returning veterans.
- Erthbound Entertainment obtains rights to distribute two completed documentaries. "A Million Spokes" follows the largest and oldest bicycle touring event in the world on the annual ride that crosses Iowa in seven days. "Adventuress Wanted" pairs two unlikely characters in a dune buggy on an epic drive from Stockholm, Sweden to Cape Town, South Africa.
- Principal photography wraps on "Roadworthy: Invisible Children", a new 10-episode series for Halogen TV. Each episode follows U.S. students helping students from Uganda on a cross-country adventure.
- BBN, The Black Broadcasting Network, exercised it's option to continue airing "Anonymous", Owen Smith's one-hour comedy special, co-produced by and licensed through Erthbound Entertainment.
- Erthbound Entertainment's Halloween special "Fright House" produced for the DIY Network aired with successful ratings and response. Host Matt Blashaw guided viewers through a renovation project that transformed a 13 year old labyrinth into of one of America's scariest 3D haunted attractions.
- Erthbound Entertainment's Halloween special "Fright House" produced for the DIY Network premieres on October 17, 2010. Host Matt Blashaw guides viewers through a renovation project that transforms a 13 year old labyrinth into of one of America's scariest 3D haunted attractions.
- Production begins on "Invisible Children", a new 10-episode series for Halogen TV. Each episode follows U.S. students helping students from Uganda on a cross-country adventure.
- Pre-Production begins on a new 10-episode series for Halogen TV. Each episode follows U.S. students helping students from Uganda on a cross-country adventure.
- "FEAT: 63 Marathons in 63 Days" premiers August 4th on the Halogen TV cable network. Licensed through Erthbound Entertainment, the documentary film produced by
Deb and Brad Carr, follows an amazing act of charity as runner Tim Borland raises awareness for the little known children's disease, often referred to as "A-T".
- Erthbound Entertainment's post-production starts on "Fright House" for the DIY Network and is slated to air Ocotber 2010.
- Production begins on special programming for the DIY Network. Titled "Fright House", the one-hour Halloween event follows the renovation project at the scariest place on Earth.
- The Halogen TV cable network has licensed from Erthbound Entertainment the documentary film, "FEAT: 63 Marathons in 63 Days", produced by
Deb and Brad Carr, who follow an amazing act of charity as runner Tim Borland raises awareness for the little known children's disease, often referred to as "A-T".
- Producer Yaniv Sardal takes Erthbound's HD camera and crew to shoot a commercial for a household services corporation to be seen on Israeli Television
- Erthbound Entertainment proudly announces it has inked a deal with the Resort & Residence TV Network for a 13 episode luxury lifestyle series titled "Destination West".
- Producer Pierre Biwer takes Erthbound's HD camera and crew to Palm Springs to cover the International Film Festival for European broadcaster RTL.
- The Black Broadcasting Network launches on Verizon FiOs with "Owen Smith: Anonymous", a comedy special distributed by Erthbound Entertainment and produced in association with Hey Handsome, Inc.
- Erthbound's "Auto Addiction" series premieres on the SPEED network. In the pilot episode, Pulitzer Prize winning automotive columnist Dan Neil examines the phenomenon of "distracted driving".
- Airdates for the series premiere of "Auto Addiction" on the SPEED network are set for the week of December 7. In the pilot episode, Pulitzer Prize winning automotive columnist Dan Neil examines the phenomenon of "distracted driving".
- Erthbound Entertainment entered in to a distribution agreement with the Black Broadcasting Network to air "Owen Smith: Anonymous", a comedy special produced in association with Hey Handsome, Inc.
- The producers of "Hook, Line and Skillet" have signed with Erthbound Entertainment to package the outdoor fishing and cooking series for distribution.
- Erthbound Entertainment has completed production on the pilot episode of "Auto Addiction" for the SPEED network. The series will define American car culture today and explore the endless ways our lives are touched by all things automotive.
- Post Production on the Rough Cut is complete on the first episode of "Carology".
- Principal Photography is complete on the first episode of "Carology". Produced by Barbara Carratala & John Alexander and Directed by James Alario, the premier episode is beautifully shot in HD. Post production is now underway at 310 Studios in Burbank, CA. and Supervised by Billy Jones & Craig Russo.
- Erthbound Entertainment proudly announces the start of production on the first episode of "Carology" for the SPEED network. The series will define American car culture today and explore the endless ways our lives are touched by all things automotive.
- Production began on a pilot presentation for "Cookin' with Lenny" which follows Chef Lenny Bent as he manages the frantic antics of his catering company that serves hundreds of meals each day
to the cast & crew of the most popular reality TV shows.
- Erthbound Entertainment and 310 Studios partnered to create a dynamic video presentation for a new television series called "Weird U.S." based
on the travelling adventures of Mark Moran and Mark Sceurman, authors of the popular books with the same title. This series is currently being shopped to cable networks for distribution.
- Jeffrey Willerth joined Tucker Williamson of Right Brain Entertainment and executives at Warner Music Group to lay the foundation for a music licensing deal to
facilitate songs from respected artists for use in Erthbound's upcoming television series.
- Producer Pierre Biwer travels to Cannes, France to attend the MIPTV conference and met with the founders of Erthbound's long-time client, LUXE-TV.
He then visited the network headquarters in Luxembourg for programming meetings.
- Pre-production work continues on the Carology series with casting, crewing and vendor meetings.
- Rock climbing, boating and more action was shot in HD for Erthbound's new client, The Window Channel.
- Production continues on the HD documentary "Mental Valor" a film by Anita Holsapple .
- Erthbound's HD camera captured the luxurious ambience of Lowe's Lake Las Vegas resort in Nevada and other hotels for TVTrip.com
- The Getty Museum was the location for another LUXE TV shoot focused on the political illustrations of Russian book art from years prior to World War I .
- Erthbound captured the visual brilliance of many of the world's great artists at the LA Art Show in HD for LUXE TV during a pre-show VIP Charity Gala.
- Production on the HD documentary, "Mental Valor" continued with interview shoots with a succesful Hollywood Producer who is a "military brat".
- Production on the HD documentary, "Mental Valor" continued with an interview shoot with a founder of a military support organization.
- Erthbound captured the stylish beauty of the hand-crafted Esquivel Shoes in HD for Luxe TV.
- San Diego's tourist districts were the site for the a shoot for TV Trip and another in Costa Mesa for Luxe TV.
- San Diego's Old Town district was the site for the first shoot of Erthbound's new online video client, TV Trip.
- Once again, CBS's "The Amazing Race" called on Jeffrey's automotive background to coordinate the massive transportation fleet for the start of season 14.
- Erthbound's HD cameras captured rock legend George Thorogood performing some his classic hits in front of a digital blue screen to be composited into a music video for the giant Viva Vision video canopy on Freemont Street in Las Vegas.
- 10/20, 11 & 10
- Production on the HD documentary, "Mental Valor" continued with expert interview shoots in Redondo Beach, Chino Hills, and San Diego
- The setting was a 180-degree green screen studio to shoot "Culture Killers" rock band for a FSE Viva Vision video project.
- Erthbound captured the grandeur of the Granada Theater in HD for Luxe TV. Built in 1924, this historic Santa Barbara landmark recently underwent a world-class multi-million dollar restoration.
- The TESLA Roadster, a high-performance luxury sports car that is completely powered by an electric motor was a feature shoot for LUXE TV and for Erthbound's "Carology" series.
- Unique designer sunglasses, some worth $20,000 were the subject of a LUXE TV shoot at Ilori on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Ca.
- Erthbound teamed with Mammoth Sound and Vision once again to shoot the rock band "Culture Killers" with the Sony XDCamHD and XDCamHD EX cameras for the Fremont Street Experience upcoming "Born to be Wild" video.
- Legendary rock band "KISS" were captured on green screen in HiDef moments before going on stage at the Pearl Theater for a new music video produced for the giant Viva Vision canopy in Las Vegas slated to debut 12/31.
- Erthbound Entertainment returns to Pebble Beach, CA to interview the president of Lamborghini at the annual Concours d'Elegance for LUXE TV.
- FarPoint Media executives gather for the New Media Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center for the third year in a row to renew
relations with FPM content creators, enlist new FPM members, establish alliances with advertisers, and announce new shows for the FPM network
including "Criminal Minds" and "Heroes".
- The finest hand-crafted and richly jeweled mobile phones made by Vertu are the subject of a LUXE TV shoot at Wynn Casino.
- LUXE TV hit the road for a series of shoots with the first stop at Blu-Desart Italian Designs in Beverly Hills.
- Production continues in Dallas, TX. on "Mental Valor" with interviews with Sec'y of Defense Gates, General Casey,
General Ward, Major Lemon,and students for Korea's S2S Program, as well as meetings with General Sutton and Division 19's top dog,
Michael Matthews at the 10th anniversary celebration of MCEC, the Military Child Education Coalition.
The documentary is being produced by Anita Holsapple and delivers a unique perspective and unprecedented insight
into military psychology.
- Erthbound Entertainment captures Michael Fremer of MusicAngle.com and Stereophile Magazine,
at Record Technology, a world class record pressing plant in Camarillo, California. Femer hosted a guided tour
through the record factory as the camera witnessed raw vinyl give birth to the latest album pressing of
Led Zeppelin's "Houses of the Holy" as part of Fremer's Vinyl World After All DVD project.
- Erthbound Entertainment and Mammoth Sound & Vision in association with the Freemont Street Experience, were thrilled at the audience response at the premier for
Mammoth's video interpretation of Don McLean's classic hit "American Pie" over the busy holiday weekend. This music video is another
in a series produced by Mammoth seen on the one of a kind, four city-blocks long video canopy on Freemont Street in Las Vegas.
- Production continues in San Diego, CA. on "Mental Valor" with an interview with Congressman Bob Filner.
The documentary is being produced by Anita Holsapple.
- Erthbound Entertainment announces that KVCR, San Bernardino, CA has joined with other Public Television Stations
to air "C.G. Ryche: Echoes of Silence" this fall. KNME in Albuquerque, KPTS in Wichita, KAET in Phoenix, and WTVS in
Detroit will soon set airdates for the pledge-drive special featuring the amazing percussionist, C.G. Ryche.
A concert tour to support the Public Television broadcasts kicks off September 20 in Riverside California.
- Production continues on the pilot episode of "Carology", the series that will define American car culture.
Producer Barbara Carratala and Director Jim Alario shoot more 'curbside interviews' to capture random voices espousing
personal experiences and opinions about all things automotive.
- Erthbound Entertainment and Mammoth Sound & Vision combined resources for a green screen shoot of retro-clad
dancers for Mammoth's video interpretation of Don McLean's classic hit "American Pie". This music video is another
in a series produced by Mammoth seen on the one of a kind, four city-blocks long video canopy at the Freemont Street
Experience in Las Vegas and is slated to premiere 7/4/08.
- Fine English styling in men's wear was the subject of a LUXE TV shoot at Turnbull & Asser Clothier
in Beverly Hills. Brilliant materials, sharp tailoring and impeccable taste in shirts, jackets, ties and
more fill the two-story boutique. The historic shirtmaker has other exclusive locations in New York and London.
- It was a regal, prestigious and endearing shoot at the Santa Barbara Polo Club to celebrate
Mother's Day for the LUXE TV cameras. Beautiful and thundering horses carried dashing and daring riders, set
against coastal beauty and the finely dressed women and matrons of fine taste.
- Capitializing on Erthbound Entertainment's history and production experience with automotive
programming, Executive Producer Jeffrey Willerth's talents for coordinating a fleet of camera cars
and production vehicles has been called upon for the second year in a row to facilitate the start
and season premiere of the CBS hit series, "Amazing Race".
- Directors Will Ehbrecht and James Alario begin production in Los Angeles on the pilot for
"Carology" the new series from Erthbound Entertainment that defines America's car culture.
- Erthbound Entertainment joins with Mammoth Sound and Vision to produce
a music video of Don McLean's classic song "American Pie" in a visual
interpretation of the day the music died. It will be seen by millions of visitors
on the massive video display at the Freemont Street Experience in Las Vegas.
- The LUXE TV cameras continue to experience the good life shooting
$23 million dollars worth of architecturally significant estates in
Palm Springs, sipping rare Italian wines in San Diego and exploring
revolutionary skin care preparations from StudioFaceParis at
Clint Eastwoods ranch in Carmel.
- Erthbound Entertainment announces it has entered into an agreement with
Hey Handsome, Inc. to distribute "Owen Smith: Anonymous", the debut comedy special
for stand-up comedian, Owen Smith. Erthbound Entertainment produced the show in
association with Vanishing Point Entertainment for Hey Handsome, Inc. in November 2007.
- Erthbound Entertainment started production on "State of the Art", a
pilot for a new series slated to air on Wealth TV. Jason Bounds is the producer
of this luxury lifestyle program.
- Farpoint Media is proud to announce that it's popular sci-fi show
"The Babylon Podcast" recorded its 100th episode and celebrated by
interviewing actor Michael McCafferty.
- In a rare opportunity, the LUXE TV cameras gained access to record the
rehearsal and performance of the Russian National Orchestra during their
visit to Southern Californias Segerstrom Concert Hall.The Russian National
Orchestra was conducted by Vladimir Jurowski and the LUXE TV camera captured
a portion of Tchaikovskys Symphony Number 6 in B Minor, Op.74 Pathetique.
- Erthbound Entertainment's President Jeffrey Willerth attended the RealScreen
Summit in Washington DC and the NATPE Conference in Las Vegas to meet with cable
network executives and international distributors.
- The LUXE TV cameras went for a high speed ride to capture the awesome beauty
of some of the finest sportscars during a visit to private car collector Geoff
Abadee, in Calabasas, CA who showed off a Ford GT, California Ferrari, BMWZ8 and
a one of a kind Aston Martin Vanquish.
- Erthbound Entertainment's distribution arm aired "Echoes of Silence",
the concert documentary film by C.G. Ryche and Vanishing Point Entertainment
on KVCR-TV, public television serving the Los Angeles market. The one hour
show aired with great success as a pledge drive program test for national
distribution with PBS stations. KNME in Albuquerque, New Mexico and WLIW in
New York also have received the program and will schedule airdates in the
- Erthbound Entertainment joined forces with Bully and the Bee
Productions to shoot a pilot for their "Untitled Jason Ellis Project"
centered around the life of the Skateboard Icon and Sirius Radio Host.
- All aboard the Wine Train in Napa Valley for a luxurious dining
experience as LUXE TV travelled among the vineyards with a second stop
to spend the day with the wine make of Artesa Winery
- San Diego was the next stop for Erthbound's LUXE TV productions
shooting at the Well-Heeled Men's Spa for some pampering and DNA
Designs for an Eco-Friendly Kitchen makeover.
- The Luxe TV cameras have travelled from the Hummingbird Nest
Ranch, one of Americas greatest privately-owned equestrian facilities
in Simi Valley, CA to one of Americas most prestigious coastline
attractions, the Trump National Golf Club, in Palos Verdes, Ca.
where every hole has panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Erthbound Entertainment in association with Vanishing Point
Entertainment and Hey Handsome, Inc. produced Owen Smith: Anonymous.
The show captures the stand-up comedy of Owen Smith at the 700-seat
Bendix Theater in South Bend, Indiana nearby Smiths alma mater
The live to tape shoot used 7 HD cameras, was recorded in 5.1
surround sound and directed by John H. Radulovic.
- Erthbound took the LUXE TV cameras to San Diego to cover the
Coronado Speed Festival, an annual celebration that featured some
of the most expensive vintage race cars competing in weekend-long
- Erthbound Entertainment and composer James Ducey enter into an
agreement to create Birdseye Music Library, a royalty-free, cost-effective
music solution for cable, IPTV and New Media producers and production
companies. The online music library is scheduled to launch in fall
- World Class Driving offers auto enthusiasts a chance to test
drive exotic supercars and was the subject of a LUXE TV story.
WCD's Instructor, Didier Theys is a racing legend and was interviewed
for the shoot in Palm Springs.
- Erthbound Entertainment's podcast production and distribution
arm, FarPoint Media, announced a strategic alliance with Podango
as the technology provider that powers the FarPoint Media Network.
This marks the company's entrance into online downloadable video
programming to compliment the half-million audio podcasts downloaded
in the past 30 days.
- Today's luxury shoot covered the elegant Monaco Signature-Series
Motorcoach. This is the pinnacle of recreational vehicles and is
more akin to yachts on wheels.
- YachtFest in San Diego was the subject of today's shoot for the
luxury-lifestyle network, LUXE TV. Shelter Island hosted many of
the largest megayachts on the West Coast. Thanks to Captain Rick
and the 154' "Status Quo" for making his ship available for the
- Erthbound Entertainment traveled to Scottsdale, AZ for LUXE TV
shoots at the eclectically designed Mondrian Hotel and on a quick
flight aboard a private jet with Blue Star Jets.
- Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance in Carmel, CA was where the
LUXE TV cameras captured the beauty and excitement of the most
prestigious car show and auction.
- Erthbound's producers Anita Holsapple and Jeffrey Willerth descend
on the APA convention in San Francisco to shoot preliminary interviews
with experts for a new project in development about Military Psychology.
- FarPoint Media opens its second recording studio in Erthbound
Entertainment's LA offices. The new studio expands the FPM networks
ability to create more high-quality and company-owned podcast content.